Wednesday, January 07, 2009

the longest post. ever. whoa. (Part 2)

















peterborough ( pronounced pe-ter-brah with a low key 'a' ). That took us 45 minutes from Kings Cross Train Station in london to reach there. Why were we going there? we were going to oundle.

in case you haven't known yet, oundle is erwan's school here in UK. We were there to explore, but the main agenda was to help erwan and farhan sent some things back to school early, so that they didn't have tonnes load of stuff to carry when going back to school on the end of winter break.

But before leaving, we had to get ready.

izzah getting ready by taking a picture of her reflection on the lift's mirrors to see how her jacket looked like haha
a one-minute attempt at a dave-hill effect. Ian's btw the name.

this is totally out of place, but nevermind that. the picture is outsidepaddington station, at the end near Lolita's ( food place).

So when we got to oundle, we went straight for erwan's house, which was Bramston House. There we got ourself cracking and got the bags up to erwan's room, which was on the highest of floors ( well,not exactly but blahh) and we took advantage of the balcony outside







So after bramston, we headed out looking around the place a.k.a oundle school. The school, as erwan said is basically the town here. The school buildings are scattered all around town, with some quite a distance away from each other. We stopped by the chapel compound to pass thorugh the area, and we stumbled upon this tree, which was a good place for shots, so we went on with the usual procedure : you pose, i shoot.





After a few hours in oundle, after having some fish and chips *nyum*, we headed back to peterborough for some shopping before going back to london. I didn't get much in peterbourgh, just a pair of badminton shoe and hearing to one very dirty remark from farhan haha (hint : toothbrush.) cian c opah masih blank xP

After the train ride back, opah said something about platfrom 9 and 3/4, which i know all harry potter buffs will definitely know. i don't, so eksen sakai ahah ndawh. Unfortunately, kami nda scars mark rh dahi, since black marker ran out of ink sma all the walls smooth, so inda dpt inflict scar, bump sja. that's why our trolley halfway sja.









4th January. the new year had begun 4 days ago with us at the embankment witnessing the fireworks display at the london eye. It's now 4 days before someone special celebrates here birthday. Since we weren't able to celebrate on the day itself, a plan was hatched to put make up for it.


As usual, our plans are always last minute. Like deciding to go to a movie half an hour before it starts, with a bus ride going there taking half an hour. It's always a thrill to be in such chaos, so this was in a way no different.

Tha plan was to suprise with something during the karaoke session in bayswater. The plan amost crumbled to pieces when the target didn't wanna come. So with a decent 'menyamal' tone, i persuaded her to come. Mission saved.


Me, izzah and erwan was getting the stuff here and there, and once we got there, i had to get into my part and prepared the cake. It's a good thing i've done this before with the bar, and since the lady know me, no questions was asked.

Izzah brought her away to distract her and gave us time to prepare. once ready, it was time.



in case you're wondering, those are m&m's on top of the cake. it was an improv ahah


the suprise continued to b-hall, on her request ahaha mau2





It has come to end of my winter holidays. 3+ weeks in london has certainly been full of events, and pictures help keep the memories alive for times to come. Thats not the only thing i go from london. As shown by the next few pictures, i've spent on a few things as well which my have been overboard, but actually isn't (?).



these are the shoes that i've bought while in london, which included a Nike, an Etnies ( the cotton candy one), a Supremebeing plimsoils and two from Clarks *hint*. Imagine me having to bring tall of that back aling with two tripods, studio umbrella, a lot of fully-loaded files and textbooks, other shopping gains and clothing. This is why i have two very large luggages to bring back. I've brought only one back so far, i'll pick up the other one soon.

As you can see, the snow has fallen in cheltenham, covering the astro turfs in a blanket of snow, and the sky was clear blue at that time. Wished it lasted longer. Temperature went down to around -9 degrees at one points. picture was only cropped, nothing else. Used a 17-85mm with a CPL for it.

Today's weather is warm, a beautiful sunny day with the white clouds all like cotton candy. Today's like spring i guess.

TAGS!!!




#1 Do the “Letter MEME”.

#2 Tag no less than 5 other people, and leave them a comment, informing them that they have been tagged.

#3 Copy the “How-to” Letter Meme, and finish your Journal entry.

How you do the Letter Meme:

Dear (the last person who left a comment on your blog):

I don’t really know how to tell you this, but __1__. I think I realised it when/on __2__3__ and I saw __4__5__. I’m sure you’re __6__ enough to understand __7__.. I’m returning __8__ to you, but I’ll keep __9__ as a memory. You should also know that I __10__11__. __12__.

Love, (your name).

P/S: You’re so lifeless, __13__ (the name of person who tagged you).


1. What’s the colour of your shirt?

Blue - Our romance is over

Red - Our affair is over

White - I’ll join the monastery

Black - I dislike you

Green - Our horoscope doesn’t match

Grey - You’re a pervert

Yellow - I’m selling myself

Pink - Your nostrils are insulting

Brown - The mafia wants you

No shirt - You’re a loser

Other - I’m in love with your sister

2. Which is your birth month?

January - That night

February - Last year

March - When your dwarf bit me

April - When I tripped on sesame seeds

May - First of May

June - When you put cuffs on me

July - When I threw up

August - When I saw the shrunken head

September - When we skinny dipped

October - When I quoted Santa

November - When your dog ran amok

December - When I changed tennis shoes

3. Which food do you prefer?

Tacos - In your apartment

Pizza - In your camping car

Pasta - Outside of Chicago

Hamburgers - Under the bus

Salad - As you ate enchilada

Chicken - In your closet

Kebab - With Paris Hilton

Fish - In women’s clothing

Sandwiches - At the Hare Krishna graduation

Lasagna - At the mental hospital

Hot dog - Under a state of trance

None of the above - With George Bush and his wife

4. What’s the colour of your socks?

Yellow - Hit on

Red - Insult

Black - Ignore

Blue - Knock out

Purple - Pour syrup on

White - Carve your initials into

Grey - Pull the clothes off

Brown - Put leeches on

Orange - Castrate

Pink - Pull the toupee off

Barefoot - Sit on

Other - Drive out

5. What’s the colour of your underwear?

Black - My best friend

White - My father

Grey - Bill Clinton

Brown - My fart balloon

Purple - My mustard soufflé

Red - Donald Duck

Blue - My avocado plant

Yellow - My penpal in Ghana

Orange - My Kid Rock-collection

Pink - Manchester United’s goalkeeper

None - My John F. Kennedy-statue

Other - The crazy monk

6. What do you prefer to watch on TV?

Scrubs - Man

O.C. - Emotional

One Tree Hill - Open

Heroes - Frostbitten

Lost - High

House - Scared

Simpsons - Cowardly

The news - Mongolic

Idol - Masochistic

Family Guy - Senile

Top Model - Middle-class

None of the above - Ashamed

7. Your mood right now?

Happy - How awful I’ve felt

Sad - How boring you are

Bored - That Santa doesn’t exist

Angry - That your pimples are at the last stage

Depressed - That we’re cousins

Excited - That there is no solution to this

Nervous - The middle-east

Worried - That your Honda sucks

Apathetic - That I did a sex-change

Ashamed - That I’m allergic to your hamster

Cuddly - That I get turned on by garbage men

Over joyous - That I’m open

Other - That Extreme Home Makeover sucks

8. What’s the colour of your walls in your bedroom?

White - Your ring

Yellow - Your love letters

Red - Your Darth Vader-poster

Black - Your tame stone

Blue - The couch cushions

Green - The pictures from LA

Orange - Your false teeth

Brown - Your contact book

Grey - Our matching snoopy-bibs

Purple - Your old lottery coupons

Pink - How awful I’ve felt

Other - Your memories from the military service

9. The first letter of your first name?

A/B - Your photo

C/D - The oil stocks

E/F - Your neighbour Martin

G/H - My virginity

I/J - The results of your blood-sample

K/L - Your left ear

M/N - Your suicide note

O/P - My common sense

Q/R - Your mom

S/T - Your collection of butterflies

U/V - Your criminal record

W/X - David’s tricot outfits

Y/Z - Your grades from college

10. The last letter in your last name?

A/B - Always thought of

C/D - Never will forget

E/F - Always wanted to break

G/H - Never openly mocked

I/J - Always have felt dirty before

K/L - Will tell the authorities about

M/N - Told in my confession today about

O/P - Was interviewed by the Times about

Q/R - Told my psychiatrist about

S/T - Get sick when I think of

U/V - Always will try to forget

W/X - Am better off without

Y/Z - Never liked

11. What do you prefer to drink?

Water- Our friendship

Beer - Senility

Soft drink - A new life as a clone

Soda - The incarnation as an eskimo

Milk - The apartment building

Wine - Cocaine abuse

Cider - A passionate interest for mice

Juice - Oprah Winfrey imitations

Mineral water - Embarrassing rash

Hot chocolate - Eggplant-fetishism

Whisky - To ruin the second world war

Other - To hate the Boston Celtics

12. To which country would you prefer to go on a vacation?

Thailand - Warm regards

USA - Best regards

England - Good luck on your short-term leave from jail

Spain - Go and drown yourself

China - Disgusting regards

Germany - With ease

Japan - Go burn

Greece - Your everlasting enemy

Australia - Greetings to your frog Leonard

Egypt - Fuck off now

France - In pain

Other - Greetings to your freaky family

13. What is your favourite activity when hanging out with mates?

Gathering for drinks – Ugly pig

Foosball – Silly duck

Shopping – french kisser

Indulging for food – Cranky banana

Movies – Smelly Armpits

Snacks – Horny Wolf

Snooker – Tiny nipples

Bowling – Sexy grandmother

Outdoor activities – Vain pot

Having a long talk – Nose picker

Taking pictures – Dumb bitch

Other – Burn yourself


Dear Evelyn:

I don’t really know how to tell you this, but Our horoscope doesn’t match . I think I realised it when/on When I tripped on sesame seeds At the mental hospital and I saw Sit on My avocado plant. I’m sure you’re Man enough to understand That there is no solution to this. I’m returning Your memories from the military service to you, but I’ll keep Your suicide note as a memory. You should also know that I Always have felt dirty before To hate the Boston Celtics . Go and drown yourself.

Love, Naz.

P/S: You’re so lifeless, Evelyn(the name of person who tagged you).


I tag:
you, you, you, you,you.





okay, sarah's. i think i'm supposed to list down what things that happened to me in 2008, so i'll share a few:

1) Relaxed in january. celebrated new year's with fireworks

2) Got my 40D in february 24th ( haha ingat masih ), got hooked on instantly and still am

3) started in SMSA, orientation was certainly interesting. imagine me in a group dancing to 'Upgrade U' by beyonce with only 1.5 hours of planning and practice. Saw how lower than me in height stella was haha

4) Scholarship offer. Interviews and oral tests. Then wasn't accepted.

5) I became bio tutors to people.

6) Dramas and hot stories in school became in routine. rarely i'm part of the story *nasib*

7) came back to having faux hawks ( sorta) in school. as ms tham said, " nazirul, just now got wind blow from both sides kah?" and followed by a 2 minute bengang face by me haha

8) people awarded scholarships started leaving school.

9) sunday morning. kiulap. my aunt's place. Got a call to pick up a letter about a scholarship. intrigued for the next 24 hours

10) went to bandar on the last day of SMSA for fazleen. told fazleen about it vaguely. Given dana scholarship for medicine 6 hours later.

11) Started getting ready for UK. things to buy here and there, places to go to. hectic.

12) leaving friends back in brunei was a bit hard. i've quite a bit of them since pre-school, mostly primary 1 in SMSS until now.

13) Came to UK. Dean close school's where i was sent to. dauting task lies ahead

14) met a lot of new friends, bruneians and 'locals'. great to be around with.

15) Spent a lot of time in london. Mental map screwed onto my memory lobes

16) Absolutely grateful to have teachers that are entertaining yet serious in class haha

17) Begin to learn about budgetting. a lot. prioritizing comes first.

18) First school i went to where our uniform are full business suits. cool~

19) Shopping! but not in the thousands in one go. just simple, yet understated stuff. Expanded my camera arsenal quite a bit :]

20) bought a lot a lot a lot of cool t-shirts here. and shoes. oh the shoes~

i tag :

-Hazwan
-Evelyn
-Erwan
-Izzah A.L
-Lela



There you go, the longest ever post here in my blog since i started a year ago. Sorry if your computer lagged tremoundously due to it. I didn't wanna do it in parts, it'll be a handful.

0 people said something: